Sunday, March 30, 2008

O PRAISE HIM!


On my way home from Emily's today, I pulled over to enjoy a scenic view of the Great Smoky Mountains. (This picture does not do the actual experience any justice whatsoever.) I pulled over, rolled down the windows, cranked O Praise Him up, got out of the car and stood in God's creation in complete awe and praise of Him. I had my own personal Anthem on top of a mountain. If anyone drove by, they probably thought I was completely nuts! But, how awesome is our Creator!? I was literally up in the sky, among the clouds. I will never cease to be amazed by how powerful and majestic the mountains are. Yet, in all of their greatness, they are held in the palm of God and they tremble at the sound of His voice. Oh, how my itty bitty brain will never fathom His greatness! How awesome is He!

No comments: