Thursday, August 7, 2008

Danielson55.net

Mr. Brad took Melanie and I to Daniel's today for lunch. They have an awesome weekday lunch special - $7 for a salad and a bowl of the featured pasta. I had a caesar salad and a yummy Pastability of Penne alla Casa - a heavenly concoction of red sauce and cream, garlic, Romano cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach. On the way out, I noticed the web address was Danielson 55 dot net and thought it was hilarious! Oh, Danielson. Wax on. Wax off.

Fast forward three seconds...I came to the realization that it was actually Daniel's on 55 dot net. As in being located on HIGHWAY 55. I can be such a dodo sometimes!

1 comment:

Felanie Melanie said...

I love that I got to be a part of your little realization. Hearing you talk thru that was just amazing. I was so proud of you :)!