So, bloggers like to play tag. Melanie tagged me. I'm it!
1. My uncle once: taught me to snort my nose like a pig when I was a baby and he was probably in, say, 8th grade. He rode the bus to school so everytime I saw one I would snort!
2. Never in my life: have I tried a cigarette! Yea, me! Not many people can say that, you know.
3. When I was five: I was Little Miss Bladenboro. And, I had a rotten tooth.
4. High school was: ten years ago! GEEZ!
5. I will never forget: the time I asked the worker guy in Harris Teeter where the "get hard topping" was. Just to explain, a certain someone I know refers to Magic Shell as the "get hard topping" because it gets hard when it gets cold hence you put it on ice cream. Absentmindly, I asked the guy in Harris Teeter where the "get hard topping" was. His expression was priceless! Mine probably was too. (Maybe I shouldn't put this on the internet.)
6. Once I met: a man named Jesus. And, He turned my world upside down!
7. There’s this girl I know: named MeMaw and today is her birthday! WHOOT! WHOOT! Birthday shout out MeMaw!
8. Once, at a bar: I made Vin Diesel's bodyguard mad because I tried to take his picture with my cell phone. But, then I passed ol' Vin going to the bathroom and I did the 'nod.' Much to my surprise, he did the 'nod' back. Fast and furious ya'll!
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to get my grub on!
10. Last night: we checked out Solas which Niall deserves kudos for! I was impressed. Raleigh's moving on up! AND, I hung out with a group of UNC buddies! Brooks, John, Karen, Gary and Raj! I hadn't seen Brooks and Raj in at least no more than a year (as they no longer live here). Re-living freshman year! Do ya'll realize that was 10 years ago!?!?
11. If only I had: more hours in the day.
12. Next time I go to church: the Getty's will be there and we will rock it out to some good ol' hymns.
13. What worries me most: is that I STILL haven't finished my mission trip thank you notes.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a gray cubicle wall.
15. When I turn my head right I see: a white board hanging on a gray cubicle wall.
16. You know I’m lying when: I give you conflicting details. Yea. I pretty much don't lie because I don't do it well.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: not having to pay bills, work or cook. Being a grown up stinks!
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: um, I dunno. Like I'm in to Shakespeare. Not Juliet though. Homegirl died. I saw that movie.
19. By this time next year: I would like to be leaned out more. As in you'll need tickets. To the gun show.
20. A better name for me would be: Jessie. Eddie thought that was my name for the entire first semester of freshman year of college.
21. I have a hard time understanding: Ozzie Osbourne. I never know what that dude is saying.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be shocked because I can pretty much guarantee that's not going to happen unless it's like cooking school or piano school or dancing school or pottery school or some other equally fun school.
23. You know I like you if: I make fun of you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: dependent on the award. If it's an award for being loud at work, I would thank my partner in crime Melanie. If it's an award for playing Euchre, I would thank my coach Kara. If it's an award for consistently knocking on the wrong condo door, I would thank Mark for living in a confusing complex. If it's an award for having the most random comments, I would thank Angela for keeping track of them.
25. Take my advice, never: fill a cake pan all the way up with batter when you're baking! Apparently, the batter rises!
26. My ideal breakfast is: the one my mom cooks when I'm home. Doesn't matter what. It's always great when mamma fixes it!
27. A song I love but do not have is: well, I've thought and I've thought and I've thought, but pretty much if I like a song I download it. So, I can't think of anything. But, on that note (pun intended), I'm going to give you the Top 5 songs on the iPod right now (in no particular order): Better in Time by Leona Lewis, Forever by Chris Brown, In the Ayer by Flo Rida, Wood and String by Vintage21 and I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: don't blink. Or, you might miss it.
29. Why won’t people: love thy neighbor as thyself.
30. If you spend a night at my house: I hope you enjoy your stay!
31. I’d stop my wedding for: absolutely nothing. Chances of me getting married are slim so we're not stopping a miracle! Can't do that!
32. The world could do without: Nextel phones. Doo-loop! WHERE ARE YOU? Doo-loop! WE'RE IN BELK! Doo-loop! WHERE? Doo-loop! BELK! Doo-loop! WHERE? Doo-loop! BELK! UPSTAIRS! IN THE BRA SECTION! Yea, I still have bad memories from my retail days.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: mow grass. I HATE mowing grass. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach. For reals.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Lauren, MC and Karalyn!
35. Paper clips are more useful than: wait. That is a loaded question. I'm going to refrain from answering this one.
36. If I do anything well it’s: procrastinate.
37. And by the way: I'm thinking about developing a coffee table book of pictures of little country church signs that have quotes on them. You know things like "Need a lifeguard? Ours walks on water." Or, "Prayer is the ultimate wireless connection." They make me laugh. Sam, Angela, Kara and I continously report into each other on our findings.
All right Brantley! Tag! You're it!