Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Go Tar-ah!


My mom, sisters and I have an obsession with The Biggest Loser and tonight is the not one, not two, but three hour finale!

If you're not up to speed, here's the deal. There are four contestants left: Ron and Mike (brown team), Helen (pink team) and Tara (green team). Ron and Mike have played dirty all season long with alliances and stabbed poor Kristin in the back something horrible. Tar-ah (as Jillian says it) has been my girl from the start. Last week, when the final four weighed in, Ron and Mike were both below the yellow line and America is voting for who makes it to the final three. Hopefully, the rest of America is ticked off with these two and voted to put Ron in the final three as Mike is Tara's biggest threat. Man, I hope so!

Anywho, I was planning on cooking something yummy out of The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook to celebrate, however, I wound up with a working lunch today that was pretty big so maybe I'll just have a ham sandwich. Yea, and if I do that, I would have time to go for a quick run before the show comes on and try to be my own big loser! Yea, there I go! That's what I'll do!
Photo courtesy of nbc.com.

No comments: