Monday, January 11, 2010

Runnin' on the Lunch Hour

Santa put these in my stocking. Yay!



I tested them out during lunch today. I've decided it's time to get serious - #2 on the Fit Bottomed Girls 12 Tips for Permanent & Healthy Weight-Loss - and get my runs in NO MATTER WHAT!

Since it stays butt dark until like 7:30 am and gets butt dark at like 5:00 pm, I thought I would take a long lunch break and work a little later so that I could run outside (I hate a treadmill). There's a greenway by my place of employment which makes for a lovely run.

Here's the proof. Do notice the flushed face. So pretty. And, I'm sure that new beanie's going leave a band of acne on my forehead. Band acne's so hot right now.

I also like my 'i'm in my work parking lot taking a picture of myself and look like an idiot' smirk.


Picked up Subway for lunch. The sub of the month is the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. Three bucks friends! It was the first time I had tried this sub and I liked it. I think I would have liked it better without with Sweet Onion Sauce actually. I think it was pretty good for me. I tried to keep it healthy and it was listed next to that Jared kid's face.

That's it for now! Getting ready to head out for Sushi with Shelly!

2 comments:

A Seam to Sew said...

Yay! Your food is looking much healthier this week than last :) Keep up the good work!

Tonya & Michael said...

I would totally do the lunchtime runs with you if I were there.
You rock, sister!