Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Just Have To Say

Last night was one of the most stress-free, nice, relaxing nights of my life.

Leaving work at 5:30, heading home, not having to stop at the grocery and figure out what to eat.  Going straight home and having a plan was the. best. thing. EVER.

And, I'm whipping up my Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Shiitake Mushroom Sauce (which were pretty tasty yet I failed to take a picture) when a friend of mine calls.  Hey, I'm cooking dinner.  Wanna come over?  Awesome I tell you.

This morning, I put out my chicken to thaw.  I plan to leave work at 5:30, head home and get to cookin.'

I'm soooo keeping up this menu planning thing.  If it kills me.

2 comments:

MrsBlueberry said...

Did the recipe turn out well? It looks delicious! I try to meal plan too. Some weeks are better than others. I am getting really excited for crockpot season. Talk about stress free!

Ashely said...

Yes, it was good! I grilled the steak and the mushroom sauce was really mushrooms more so than a sauce, but it was tasty. I left out the thyme because well, I didn't have any thyme.