Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To Market, To Market

On Saturday, Kara, Darren, Brantley, Mark and I met up for a nice three mile run around Lake Johnson. I was planning to go to the Farmer's Market afterwards, so we made a field trip of it and ate breakfast at the Farmer's Market Restaurant. YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!

Kara and I bought some strawberries that were later made into some really tasty strawberry shortcakes! Yea, summer is almost here!


I love the inside of the restaurant. The murals are great!



I really have nothing to say about this. Words are not needed.



I traded in my car for this bad boy. It came with the flat front tire. Like the purse on the arm?


Looks like we might have a new Saturday morning tradition!

1 comment:

Brantley said...

I can't believe you posted that picture. What were we thinking posing on that stupid thing.