Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Shorty. It's Your Birthday. We're Gonna Party...

Angela, Kara and I all have October birthdays! Last year we held the inaugral birthday extravaganza celebration with a rowdy night of Moe's and roller skating. This year, it was a corn maize!

Some were overly eager about purchasing their ticket and getting started in the maize.


Before we entered the maize, our "guide" provided us with instructions to get us ready for the maize. She was an older country lady. I think Keri and I were the only ones who could understand her. I mean, what's so hard about "when yer gits down rit der yous comes back to dis here spot from rit der."

She also told us the maize would take 1.5 hours. Not so much....


The ever resourceful Keri came up with the great idea to play sardines in the corn maize. Totally normal for a bunch of 20 somethings to be playing sardines in a corn maize.

Waiting on Andy to find us as he was last


Still waiting...

And, still waiting...

Finally! Andy, you found us!


I don't even have anything to say about this.



The birthday girls! Angela, Kara and Ashely


Wait! There's the real Kara! She loves her twin.


In true Ashely form, I'm picking up men everywhere I go. I'll have to add him to my "I once dated a guy..." stories. I once dated a guy who was dead with really thin legs and wore some pretty sexy overalls.


After wearing ourselves out with the overwhelming corn maize, we headed to Logan's for dinner.



The elephants and their peanuts. Yo, Angela! Who you talking to?!?!


No birthday is complete without a cake made by Keri!


1 comment:

Brantley said...

I love the commentary! No post in a while but it was worth the wait.