Friday, April 10, 2009

Gimme Five!

National Championships that is! Count 'em - '57, '82, '93, '05, '09!

Now below my friends, you will find my Tar! Heels! balloons. These balloons have shined as a beacon of light and hope in an ugly sea of red and gray over the past few weeks as March Madness ensued at MMC. They held their place high above my cube foreshadowing the events to come on that fateful night in Motown on April 6, 2009.


Here comes Caro-lina-lina!



Here I am perched in my chair at Tyler's cheezing about an early UNC lead with, of all things, a Wolf Dookie. My friend, Ashley, seems to think it's okay to cheer for multiple Division I schools. Not allowed friend. Pick a side and stick with it.


Here I am still cheezing about this great UNC lead with my friend Karen. We met almost ten years ago at UNC in Hinton James (the best dorm EV-AH) and have been friends ever since! It was fun to finally experience a national championship game in Chapel Hill with her!


HEELS WIN!




WE'RE #1!


No comments: