Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Small Pickle If You Ask Me

For the first time in 20 years, poor planning has resulted in the UNC football and basketball teams playing at the same time on Saturday. At 3:30, we kick-off against the Terps in College Park followed by a 4:00 basketball game against I don't even know who.

Everyone's talking about the pickle UNC fans are in. Seriously? Hmm...am I gonna watch an important football game or an insignificant basketball game against - does anyone know who we're playing - that means nothing? Plus, there's always DVR.

Small pickle if you ask me.

4 comments:

MrsBlueberry said...

I thought this would be an entirely different kind of post than it turned out to be. lol

Tonya & Michael said...

Ummm... to make it an even smaller pickle, you could always watch the ECU football game instead!

Shelly said...

So glad you're back! I've missed your posts in the past couple of weeks. I was getting a little tired of Late Night with Roy!

Anonymous said...

Well you definitely need to DVR the b-ball game since a certain sister of yours will be front row...PHASE 1 BABY! :D